- We will prioritize the responsible development and use of domestic energy resources, such as coal, oil, and natural gas, to reduce our dependence on foreign energy sources and create jobs for American workers.
- We will work to streamline the permitting process for domestic energy production, while also ensuring that any development is done in an environmentally responsible manner.
- We will support the development of new technologies that will help reduce emissions and improve air and water quality.
- We will work to protect our nation’s natural resources and public lands, while also promoting the use of these resources for the benefit of all Americans.
- We will work to promote the responsible use of resources and the conservation of endangered species.
- We will encourage the use of clean energy sources, such as solar and wind power, while also ensuring that they are developed in a cost-effective and reliable manner.
- We will support the development of advanced nuclear power technologies that will help reduce our dependence on fossil fuels and improve our energy security.
- We will work to promote international cooperation on environmental issues, such as climate change, in order to find common-sense solutions that protect our planet for future generations.
January 28, 2023January 28, 2023 | | 0 Comment | 12:57 am